Sunday, September 20, 2009

What could it be??

We were at a relatives house for dinner tonight and Nathan suddenly started coughing and sneezing, my first thought is he is getting a cold. They don't have any pets and he didn't eat anything (that I know of and I was watching) so what was it?? There were some deviled eggs sitting out on a table and Nathan says to me "mommy, cupcakes" I said no those are not cupcakes and you are allergic". He never went near them but his allergy to egg is severe that I thought could the eggs be making him sick, like in the air.

After we got in the car his cough was really bad, it really scared me because I wasn't sure if he was having trouble breathing. At this point I didn't think it was a cold.

When we pulled in the driveway I never heard another cough or sneeze.

This really baffles me as to what he was reacting too, so I emailed the host to see if I could figure it out and I asked her if they had a pet at the house recently and they did, a dog.

So my guess would be he was reacting to a dog but I don't know what kind of dog.

No comments: