Sunday, September 13, 2009

Just eat your ice cream....

"Just eat your ice cream and shut up" is what I really wanted to say to the people at the table next to us.

We were at the driving range and my husband was hitting golf balls and Nathan was hungry so I took him over the the tables to eat his lunch. The people next to us were eating ice cream and singing "I scream for ice cream, every body eat ice cream" or however it goes. I just wanted to tell them to shut up and eat it. No, I really wanted to shove it their faces. Nathan can hear them really enjoy their ice cream, wouldn't be a big deal except my son can't have ice cream and I don't carry his special ice cream everywhere I go. He said "mommy I want ice cream", it just broke my heart. He is watching the other people really enjoy their ice cream. I am not saying people can't eat ice cream just don't sing and make a big deal about it.

No comments: