Saturday, December 17, 2011

Birthday Party at a Friends House

Nathan was invited to a birthday party that was today, a few weeks ago I called the mom and asked if there were any pets and she said no. Then I told her that I would pack Nathan's cupcake and a hot dog because Nathan can't have pizza he doesn't even like pizza that is allergy free.

We took Nathan to the friends house and dropped him off, all the parents were dropping off. As much as I wanted to stay because of Nathan's allergies and asthma, I left him there. I didn't even pack any meds because I didn't want to freak out the mom and I had all his food, what could go wrong? We live so close and I gave her my cell number.

Well 1/2 hours before it was time the mom called us and said we needed to pick up Nathan. She said he wasn't feeling good. She said he was laying on the floor crying, coughing, his lips were chapped and the kids were bothering him. My husband was on his way.

When Nathan and my husband got home, Nathan was still crying. He was coughing and it sounded like Asthma, but from what...I don't know. After some Benadryl, his inhaler and a nap - he was fine.

No comments: