Sunday, June 12, 2011

Coupon Collecting - Soy Milk

As much as I am an allergy mom I am also a big coupon clipper, I love coupons and I love to save money. It is not often that you find coupons for allergy safe coupons like Sun Butter spread, Soy Milk or Yogurts, Soy Puddings, Better Crocker GF mixes and I could go on. But recently in our Red Plum insert there was a coupon for 8th Continent Soy Milk $1.00 off (it is the only brand of soy milk we buy and trust with our allergy son).  I was so excited that I posted to Facebook and emailed my local moms group to see if anyone had the coupon and didn't need it, if so, I would pick it up or send a SASE. I received so many responses, I have been receiving coupons in the mail and picking them up at neighbors houses. I want to thank all of you for helping an allergy mom out!!

No comments: