Wednesday, February 10, 2010

We SOLD our condo...

I don't know if I mentioned that we had our condo up for sale for a very long time. It finally sold and we need to be out by the end of the this month. We don't have a house picked out so we need to move into an apartment for a while until we find something.

We found an apartment really close to where we are living now and they do a 3 month lease with month to month after. We went to look at the apartments today and then my question came up....did the previous owners have pets? With all of Nathan's night time coughing, all I needed was to live some where that the previous people had pets and Nathan would have a hard time living there. They said the apartment was dog free and would check the previous owners file. They were so nice to us - they found us an apartment where the previous owners had NO pets and they just put in brand NEW carpet and floors. I was relieved.

No comments: