Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year 2010

Welcome 2010.

When thinking of a new year and resolutions my first thought was this is the year when Nathan will be able to eat wheat. I don't think he needs to avoid wheat even if the numbers say it, I just need to find a Doctor to confirm this. I am also hoping that since he will be 4 years old this coming summer that he will be growing out of these allergies. I am over them.

Speaking of Doctors, I have a new allergist in the area we are going to try.

I am planning on expanding the allergy group, we now have a great website up and running at the end of the last year.

Hoping 2010 is a great year for everyone.


2 comments:

Chase's Moma said...

I love reading your blog and would like to join your allergy group. My son is 3 and allergic to milk, eggs, peanuts, sunflower seeds (possibly sesame seeds) and just about all other nuts. We're going to see an allergist for the first time Feb 16th!

Jeanette said...

Are you in the area, please send me an email. We have a meeting Wednesday night (tomorrow) Feb. 3rd. 6:30pm. Would love to meet you.