Friday, May 18, 2012

Madagascar Party Kit


Children's Claritin® sent me a Madagascar 3 movie preview kit. I am hosting a movie night for five kids at our house. We are going to watch Madagascar 1 and/or 2 along with some snacks, games and goodie bags. I am having so much fun planing this party, it will be a circus/animal theme.  Check back for photos and an update on the Children's Claritin® Madagascar Party. Plus, I will be doing a giveaway here of a Madagascar DVD.

Madagascar 3 is out in theaters June 8th. Watch the trailer here. Visit Claritin®  for more information and coupons here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow… These party kit are really amazing. I think if I gave some parties I would definitely buy one. Thank you so much for sharing this interesting article. Keep posting more...