Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Are You Ready for Allergy Season?

I am excited to announce that I am now a Claritin® Mom Crew member. What does this mean? Well I will be offered products and samples that I can pass along to my readers. Children's Claritin® provides 24-hour non-drowsy allergy relief and it is the #1 Pediatrician Recommended Non- Drowsy Allergy Brand.


Symptoms of allergies
The symptoms of allergic rhinitis, which include sneezing, runny nose, and itchy, watery eyes.

Indoor/Outdoor allergies can be caused from dust, mold, pollen and pet dander.
Children's Claritin® provides 24-hour non-drowsy allergy relief and it is the #1 Pediatrician Recommended Non- Drowsy Allergy Brand.
  • The only 24 hour, non-drowsy allergy relief brand*
  • Effective for indoor and outdoor allergies
  • Great grape taste
  • Indicated for kids ages 2 years and older
With seasonal allergy season starting, we are using Children's Claritin® in our house. Nathan takes the grape flavored chewable tablets and really loves the taste. We have no trouble giving him his allergy medicine in the morning.


For more information or to print a coupon, please visit www.claritin.com


*Among leading OTC children's brands.

Disclosure: As a member of the Children’s Claritin Mom Crew, I receive product samples and promotional items to share and use as I see fit. No monetary compensation has taken place and any opinions expressed by me are honest and reflect my actual experience.


No comments: