Monday, September 6, 2010

Kettle Corn from the festival

We went to a local festival flea market for Labor day, Nathan ate lunch at home, but at the fair we did get him corn on the cob- plain with no butter and Kettle Corn. I felt safe getting the kettle corn for him because they only make plain kettle corn with no nuts and there is nothing in the ingredients that he is allergic too. He loved his kettle corn so much he ate half of the bag in the car ride home.

It just brings me so joy to watch Nathan eat something that he enjoys and I know it's safe for him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog. I have a daughter with a dairy allergy (previously egg also but outgrew that) I love this picture because i understand the pure joy of being able to have your child eat something that everyone else can have - especially at a public event. Thanks for writing.