Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Drive-thru mistake

Today we were running errands and we stopped at Burger King to get Nathan some fries (allergy safe) and some apple fries to take home to eat with his sandwich.

Well, I handed him the bag in the car so he could start eating his fries. Thank God he only ate the fires because when I got home I noticed that there were no apple fries in the bag but instead chicken nuggets which has MILK and WHEAT. If he would have eaten them, he would have had an allergic reaction.

When you go through a drive-thru and you get the wrong food that sucks but when you get something that can't even been eaten and you paid for it and it could make your child sick....that REALLY SUCKS!!!

Tip: Always check the bag before you hand it to your child.

No comments: