Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New Daycare Teacher

Nathan has a new teacher at daycare (what's new they have a high turn over rate) and my first reaction was panic because of his food allergies. I had talked to the director who said that the new teacher was briefed on Nathan's allergies but to talk to her when I meet. The teacher seemed to listen and asked questions, which I liked. She didn't give Nathan juice the first day because she wasn't sure (last I checked, juice didn't contain dairy, eggs, wheat or nuts). I guess better safe then sorry. She also told me they played with play doh and Nathan colored instead, awww poor guy was excluded. Play doh does contain wheat which was the right thing for her to do. I have let Nathan play with it and I haven't noticed any problems, he doesn't eat it.

No comments: