Friday, February 7, 2014

Shopping for Pasta at Target



I was shopping at Target the other day and found that it is very hard to find pasta that is gluten free and allergy friendly.

This first one Simply Pasta is Targets brand. It states that it may contain EGG, well that isn't good for us as Nathan is severely allergic to egg.



This 2nd box of pasta that I picked up contains Lupin-which is not recommended for people with PEANUT allergies....which is my child.

It is disappointing that I can't find a good pasta at Target for my son. I love to shop there and would like to be able to get most items on my list in one stop.


I guess I will have to go to my local grocery store and get Ronzoni Pasta. It is more affordable then other gluten free pastas.



What kind of pasta do you buy?


No comments: