Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Talking Epinephrine Auto-Injector - Auvi-Q

Auvi-Q is the first Epinephrine Auto Injector that talks you through the injection process.

I picked up a demo Auvi-Q at the FARE allergy walk back in June, it talks you through the steps on how to inject the Epinephrine, it evens counts the seconds and lets you know when the injection is complete - I know in a emergency that is VERY important.

The Auvi-Q is smaller then most smartphones so you can carry it in your back pocket.

The Auvi-Q is much shorter then a Sharpie marker.
Family and friends who haven't been trained on how to use an Epinephrine Auto-Injector will be able use this and just may save a life.

Through December 31st, 2013 you can get the Auvi-Q Talking Epinephrine Auto-Injector for $0 Co-Pay.

Visit http://www.auvi-q.com/ for more details.

I did not receive compensation or free products for this post. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments: