Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Cost of Epi Pens

My husband lost a set of our Epi Pens, he must have left them at a restaurant. 

I called the pharmacy to order another set, it will cost us $125 for a two pack WITH Insurance. Yikes!!! The most frustrating thing is that they go to waste because they expire but I am also just thankful we haven't had to use them. 

A blog reader wrote that there is a website to get a savings card for Epi Pens - something I also got from a booth at the Food Allergy Walk in back in June.
 
You can save up to $100 on Epi Pens. A great deal!!! I need to pick up mine today from the pharmacy, I am hoping to pay only $25 

This program doesn't expire until 12/31/13 and can be used an unlimited number of times. 

To get your discount card go to: https://activatemysavings.com/epipen/ 

What do you pay for your Epi Pens? Write me a comment and let me know. 


Update: I was able to get two packs of Epi Pens for NO cost at all.

1 comment:

kbadger said...

We pay about $80 for each set of 2 Epi Pens. Both my older boys need them so that's $160!!! I am so excited to try this!!