Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Book Review: Freddy meets Ginger - The fox who was allergic to eggs

I had the chance to review the book: Freddy meets Ginger - The fox who was allergic to eggs by Josie Warburton. I read the book to Nathan and he really enjoyed it.

I loved the book because not only did it talk about allergies, it was educational and deals with the topic of a severe food allergy and anaphylaxis in a way for children 3-6 years old can understand. It was written in a way that children will love the characters and not be frighten by food allergies or what can happen during an allergic reaction.

For more information or to purchase the book, please visit Freddy the Mouse


I  received the products mentioned above for free.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: