Monday, March 18, 2013

PottyCovers

PottyCover
As you may know or not know, I don't like public bathrooms. When Nathan tells me he has to use the potty in a public place, I would cringe. Well not anymore! PottyCover has it covered. It is more then a toilet seat cover.

A PottyCover has a extra large front flap that keeps legs and clothes from touching the toilet and it even covers the sides where kids hold on to maintain their balance.

PottyCover is:
  • Ideal for boys, girls and even adults to protect against gems on public toilets.
  • Made from a double layered with a soft non-woven fabric on the top, coated with a layer of plastic on the bottom to keep gems and wetness away.  It provides a waterproof barrier between toilet and child.
  • PottyCovers are individually wrapped and packed small, easy to carry in a diaper bag or purse.
PottyCovers are available for purchase on Amazon and Ebay.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: