Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Doesn't Your Child Like Pizza?

We were at a birthday party last weekend and they were serving pizza and cake at this inflatables place. Nathan is allergic to the pizza they were serving so I purchased 2 hot dogs with no buns and gave them to him. A little girl sitting across him apparently doesn't like pizza and wanted a hot dog. The dad told her she can only have pizza and told her to eat her pizza." Then the dad gave me a strange look. "Whatever."

A few minutes later the mom of the little girl walks over by me and says "doesn't your child like pizza?" "He is ALLERGIC," I answered. Maybe she thought I spoil my child and will buy whatever he likes. Then another mom joined in the conversation and the pity party started along with questions.  "Oh poor guy, What is allergic too?, Will he outgrow them?" How long has he been allergic, etc.?

No comments: