Tuesday, August 30, 2011

School ID Cards


I made these Photo ID cards for Nathan since he is starting Kindergarten this week. I hope it can help all the new teachers and staff identify him. I plan to laminate one and put it in his backpack, give some to his teacher to keep on her desk (in case they have a substitute teacher). I will give one to the health room so they can also identify Nathan.


The information that I printed on the cards (removed from picture above) is Nathan's full name, date of birth, grade and teachers name.

Last year I made labels that I will use again this year to place on his snacks and treats that he will be bringing to school.

I hate putting so many labels on Nathan but we really need keep him safe. I will do it as long as I can because when he is older, it will be harder to do.

No comments: