Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tattoo

I was at a store today and I saw a teenager with a tattoo on his arm and I noticed that it was a medical symbol. I was so the curious, I looked closer and noticed that in big letters it said "Diabetic" I thought that was a great idea. It was right on his fore arm and very noticeable, it will never wear off and always be with him. That is a great idea and if something happens to him, the paramedics or hospital will know.
My next thought was to tattoo my almost 3yr old toddler (is that even legal??) for his food allergies. This way if he wasn't able to talk, they would know that he has allergies. I wouldn't have to worry about a bracelet for him to wear or a T-shirt.
But, then I thought what about the day he grows out of his allergies (I will not lose hope) how would we remove the allergy from his arm...

No comments: