Sunday, December 9, 2012

Always Late!!

We are always late for events, whether we go visit family, go to a parade, go to the beach, a birthday party...anywhere. I use to think it was just me but now I am blaming the fact that I am always packing or making some kind of food/drink before we leave the house.
  • We went to visit family for Thanksgiving and I needed to pack up some food for Nathan. He could eat the turkey and corn at my parents house but he still needed his bread, a side item (rice) and his dessert. 
  • We went to a Christmas parade and I had to make and pack up soy hot chocolate, we know most all pre-made hot chocolates have milk in them.
  • Nathan went to a birthday party, I needed to pack a hot dog and some chips. After all there was no way he could eat pizza.
These are just a few examples, I am sure there are many more!


No comments: