Saturday, April 23, 2011

Coloring Easter Eggs

Yes my son is allergic to eggs and yes he colored Easter Eggs. 

We have been coloring eggs every year, I just feel like coloring eggs is a tradition that I want to do for him. I just don't want him to feel left out.
He never touches the eggs, I do most of it. I put the egg on the spoon and he puts it in the die or take it out and I take it off the spoon. Even though he doesn't do much, he still enjoys it and is proud of his eggs. Since he brought home a stinky hard boiled egg from school he hasn't had any interest in them, he says "mommy, eggs are stinky."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our daughter is allergic to eggs too. We buy wooden eggs and then paint them. Sometimes we use glitter too.

Momtofoodallergykid said...

That is a good idea, thanks. We could make it a tradition.