Saturday, November 27, 2010
Thanksgiving was going good, we went to my parents house and while we were eating I noticed Nathan was scratching and coughing. After we were done eating (and he ate a lot) I noticed one hive on his wrist. I got him some Benadryl and then questioned my parents on the food. They know and have taken care of him before so I trust they know what they are doing when preparing food. They told me everything they used and it was all fine. Then I remembered that Steve and Nathan were wrestling around on my parents living room floor earlier and these allergy symptoms started after. My theory is that my parents watch a dog at their house and when Steve and Nathan were wrestling it kicked up a bunch of dander and pet hair. Nathan is allergic to dogs. Once we got home, Nathan was fine again.
Posted by Jeanette at 9:47 AM