Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Soy Challenge Rescheduled

We had so much snow today, they closed everything. The allergy clinic called and wanted to cancel the appointment and we said "no", we will still come in the snow. Then they told us to come eariler because they were closing. So we got there ASAP. We told them about Nathan's asthma and coughing alot at night and then they told us they were not going to do the Soy challenge. I think they just wanted to go home and used the asthma as an excuse not to do it. I knew we should've waited until after the appointment to tell them about his attacks. So no challege, just alot more asthma meds. The challenge is rescheduled for Wed. 2/20.

We did have a woman come from Birth to 3 program to evaluate Nathan today, she should have some results for us next week. We are mostly concerened about his speech or lack of it.


No comments: